- 1 How can I use Zong Internet package?
- 2 Which 4G device is best in Pakistan?
- 3 How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
- 4 How can I check Zong full balance?
- 5 How can I get free MB on Zong?
- 6 Can we use data SIM in Zong device?
- 7 Is Zong device refundable?
- 8 How can I get Zong Internet settings?
- 9 How do I check my 4G data balance?
- 10 How do I check my smart internet balance?
- 11 How can I check my mobile data?
- Customer can access Zong Mobile Broadband device portal by connecting device to laptop/PC/Power source, portal page will pop-up.
- Select Zong Services Tab-> Check Services.
- Click on Check Data Usage (Button)
Quick Answer, how can check Zong remaining MBs?
- To get all the Details *102*1#
- To check the remaining Minutes dial *102*2#
- To check the remaining SMS dial *102*3#
- To check the remaining MBs dial *102*4#
You asked, how can I check my Zong package? To check your Zong package and many usage details, bundles and more by dial *310# on your mobile.
Also the question is, how can I check my internet balance? Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
Correspondingly, how do I check my Internet MB? You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.
- Go to Settings.
- Select Wireless and Network.
- Select Network Setting.
- Select Advance Setting (Some Androids have it)
- Select Network Mode.
- Choose WCDMA/GSM Option and Press OK.
- Go to Service Providers.
How can I use Zong Internet package?
- Go to your nearest CSC/Franchise or a Zong retailer and get your internet SIM.
- Internet SIM can only be activated with a bundle so at the time of purchase Zong representative will activate a bundle of your choice and your Internet SIM will be ready to use.
Which 4G device is best in Pakistan?
- Jazz Home Wifi Device.
- ZONG 4G BOLT+
- Jazz Super 4G Wifi Device.
- ZONG 4G BOLT.
- PTCL Charji.
How can I subscribe Zong 25 GB?
Zong – Super Weekly Max lets you enjoy 25GB Data with 10GB just for YouTube. Dial *220# and subscribe now! | Facebook.
How can I check Zong full balance?
To load the card dial 101. or enter *101*PIN# and press ‘SEND’. b. For Balance inquiry, Zong prepaid customers can dial *222# or 310.
How can I get free MB on Zong?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number and select option # 5 (Usage of MBB)
- Dial *102# from Zong MBB number (Charges Rs. 0.10+tax/Inquiry)
- Use myZong app.
Can we use data SIM in Zong device?
All Zong Mobile Broadband devices have a special Data only SIM card packed with the device. This SIM is called MBB number and is used in the MBB device you have purchased. You cannot use this SIM in any mobile phone since voice is blocked on this SIM and only internet and SMS/USSD is enabled on it.
Is Zong device refundable?
The customer has right to claim refund to security at the time of disconnection of services after adjustment of pending dues.
How can I get Zong Internet settings?
- Via Sms. Send a text message to 2161 short code to get Internet internet settings of your handset: *SMS is free of cost Procedure: Send “all” to 2161 Once settings are received then enter pin code 1234 & press install button to save the settings.
- Manual. WAP. APN.
- Call 310.
How do I check my 4G data balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do I check my smart internet balance?
Text BAL to 214 You will immediately receive a text message from Smart with a complete breakdown of your Smart load balance and promo inclusions, if any. This is great way to know how many MBs you have remaining in your data allocation.
How can I check my mobile data?
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.