- 1 How do I check my remaining data?
- 2 How can I get 1gb in GP?
- 3 How can I know my last grameenphone recharge?
- 4 What is grameenphone number?
- 5 How can I get emergency balance in GP?
- 6 How can I buy minute in GP?
- 7 How can I transfer balance from GP to Grameen?
- 8 What is postpaid mobile number?
- 9 How can I check my remaining data on jazz postpaid?
- 10 How do I know my postpaid or prepaid number?
- 11 What is postpaid WiFi?
To check internet balance, please dial *121*1*4#.
Considering this, how do I check my internet balance?
- Connect to internet key and open an internet browser.
- Type in 192.168. 1.1 in the search bar.
- Go to SMS and click on new.
- Send blank SMS to 16415.
Moreover, how can I check my GrameenPhone MB offer? Offer Details: To check the amount dial *566# and for bonus dial *121*1*2# For Internet, customer will be charged at Tk 1.22/MB, up to 6.0875 Taka in New SIM.
You asked, how can I increase my GP Internet validity? Details about Grameenphone MB Validity Increase System without Flexiplan: Grameenphone Prepaid Customers can easily increase their Internet MB Validity. The system only Work for the Main Internet Account Balance. It will increase the Internet Validity from the Available internet on *566*10#.
Furthermore, how can I check my postpaid Internet package? If you have subscribed to a postpaid package, and want to check its balance, you simply have to dial *2222# to check remaining free Minutes, SMS and MBs.Postpaid is defined as a scheme in which the customers are billed at the end of the month for the services availed by them. Plans of postpaid SIM costs higher than prepaid SIM. … Prepaid customers do not get any bill in the month end, as they pay in advance for the service availed by them.
How do I check my remaining data?
You can query your balance by dialing *550# and you will receive a message showing your current balance.
How can I get 1gb in GP?
- Dial *121*1*4# to know internet balance.
- After expiration (Volume or Validity) of every internet pack maximum PayGo charge will be 6.0875 Taka (inclusive VAT, SD & SC)
- Activation code: *121*3366#
How can I know my last grameenphone recharge?
- GP minute check code, Dial: *1000*2# Or *121*4*3# Or *121*1*2#
- Check GP main balance, Code: *566#
- Show GP SMS Remaining, Dial: *566*2#
- GP minute balance code, Dial: *566*20#
- Other Operators BDT, Code: *566*15#
- WelcomeTune Balance, Code: *566*3#
- International SMS Code, Dial: *566*12#
What is grameenphone number?
17 & 13 is the prefix for Grameenphone as allocated by the government of Bangladesh. The following eight-digit number XXXXXXXX is the subscriber number. After exhausting the 017 series, Grameenphone became the first operator to launch a second series, the 013.
How can I get emergency balance in GP?
- All Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers can get emergency balance.
- To get emergency balance dial *121*1*3#
- To know the eligible amount dial *121*1010*2#
- You can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
How can I buy minute in GP?
- To avail this Talk Time offer, eligible customers will need to dial *121*4024#
- Customer will get 10 Minutes (GP- Any local operator)
- The validity of the Free Minutes will be 6 hours from the time of purchase.
How can I transfer balance from GP to Grameen?
- In order to register, customers need to dial *121*1500# and press 1 to register for the service.
- For transferring balance, customers need to Dial *121*1500# then press 2 and follow the instruction.
- In order to change the PIN, dial *121*1500# and press 3, then follow the instruction.
What is postpaid mobile number?
The postpaid mobile phone is a mobile phone for which service is provided by a prior arrangement with a mobile network operator. The user in this situation is billed after the fact according to their use of mobile services at the end of each month.
How can I check my remaining data on jazz postpaid?
Dial the following dial code: *444*6*2#; or. Send “4” on our WhatsApp Self Service number  (after sending “Hi”); or. Open Jazz World app’s homepage; or. Dial 111 helpline (Charges Rs 0.72) to hear the balance details.
How do I know my postpaid or prepaid number?
USSD. Dial *111# from your prepaid and postpaid number and know about your account details. Prepaid: When you dial *111# and press call button you will get a list of 10 options which you can check just by selecting them.
What is postpaid WiFi?
With postpaid WiFi, you have a (usually) stable connection installed at home. It is billed once a month, for a number of months specified in your contract. Speeds and data allocations may be more consistent with postpaid so they’re great for heavy users, families, and people who run online businesses or work from home.