- 1 What is the USSD code to check data balance in Airtel?
- 2 How do you load Airtel data?
- 3 How can I check my Airtel 12gb data balance?
- 4 How do I check my Airtel data expiry date?
- 5 How can I get free data?
- 6 How can I get free data on Airtel?
- 7 What do you do with remaining data?
- 8 Why my internet is finished so fast?
- 9 How can I save my Airtel 4G data?
- 10 How can I get 1GB for 200 on Airtel?
- 11 How much is Airtel 1GB data plan?
Dial *175*4# to check volume balance.
Also the question is, how can I check my Airtel mobile data balance?
- Prepaid users can dial *123*10# to check Airtel net balance.
- All Airtel users including postpaid users can dial *121# to check the data balance.
- In case you’re a 2G user, you can dial *123*9# to check the internet balance.
As many you asked, how do I check my Airtel data balance by text? How can I check my Airtel data balance? Try *141#. When you dial it, it will tell you to wait for an SMS (message), then you’ll see your data info.
Also, how can I check my data balance? You can see your balance and data related info under the Account Overview tab. Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more.
Subsequently, how do I check my Airtel plan? The third method is to dial 12113# from your prepaid mobile number to get details regarding your current packs and plans. You can also simply dial *121#, which will display various other options as well so that you can browse through them and choose one that you are searching for.If you are on a Daily 4G FUP plan, the daily data quota is renewed at midnight (between 00:00 hrs and 02:00 hrs). In case your daily high speed data limit is exhausted and you want to continue using internet at 4G speeds, you can recharge with the following 4G Data Voucher.
What is the USSD code to check data balance in Airtel?
For checking Airtel Internet Balance, dial *121# The USSD code to check the Airtel 2G internet balance is *123*9#
How do you load Airtel data?
To recharge airtel data simply go to your phone’s dial pad and dial *141# and select a suitable data plan for you. Airtel who are known to be among the cheapest data plan providers and customer-care love in Nigeria.
How can I check my Airtel 12gb data balance?
*121# – This code allows Airtel 3G and Airtel 4G customers to use to check how much data balance is available on their phone.
How do I check my Airtel data expiry date?
To know the Airtel validity information, you can use the USSD code *123#. For checking the best offers from Airtel, dial the USSD code *121*1#.
How can I get free data?
- Gigato. Probably one of the best known apps in the category, Gigato has been around for a while and allows users to “earn” data on the app, which can then be redeemed from your carrier.
- Earn Talktime.
- My Ads (India)
- Recharging your phone.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
Customers can check the eligibility and claim the free data benefits by calling the toll free number 51111 or on My Airtel App. The 30 GB FREE data benefit will be provisioned within 24 hours of making the claim.
What do you do with remaining data?
- As the clock ticks and you approach the end of the billing cycle, so do your leftover unthrottled Internet data.
- #1: Download favorite shows.
- #2: Learn something new.
- #3: Get organized.
- #4: Keep your personal and professional life up-to-date.
Why my internet is finished so fast?
Your phone’s data is being used up so quickly because of your Apps, social media usage, device settings that allow automatic backups, uploads, and syncing, using faster browsing speeds like 4G and 5G networks and the web browser you use.
How can I save my Airtel 4G data?
- Open Settings -> Apps. Now select the app you want to manage.
- Tap on “Mobile data & Wi-Fi”.
- Now, disable “Background data”.
How can I get 1GB for 200 on Airtel?
How to get 1GB for 200 on Airtel for 7 days is quite simple. Simply dial *141*241# and send. Then press 2 after the prompt up for Airtel 200 for 1GB/7 Days. Ensure you have enough airtime preloaded already onto your sim.
How much is Airtel 1GB data plan?
Airtel’s prepaid recharge plan of Rs 99 offers 1GB data and has 18 days validity, unlimited calling benefits, and 100 SMS. Apart from this, additional benefits include Airtel XStream, free Hello Tunes, and subscription to Wynk Music. Airtel’s Rs 129 recharge plan comes with a validity of 24 days with 1GB data.