- 1 How can I check my internet balance online?
- 2 How do I find my Airtel 4G hotspot username and password?
- 3 Where is the password for Airtel 4G hotspot?
- 4 How can I use Airtel mobile hotspot?
- 5 Is 4G hotspot faster than WiFi?
- 6 How can I increase my Airtel 4G hotspot speed?
- 7 How do I check my Wi-Fi usage on my phone?
- 8 How do you check how much data I have used today?
- 9 Is Wi-Fi unlimited data?
- 10 Which is better Airtel 4G hotspot or JioFi?
- 11 How can I recharge my Airtel 4G hotspot?
- Switch on your Airtel dongle and connect it to your laptop.
- Open the browser and type 192.168. 0.1.
- Press Enter and you will enter the login screen. The default password is ‘admin’.
- You will now see the UI of the Airtel 4G dongle.
Amazingly, how can I check my Airtel 4G HotSpot balance?
- Open Airtel Connection manager.
- To connect to the internet, click Connect.
- Choose the “Check Usage” tab.
- In the command box, type *282# and then press the send button.
Additionally, how do I check my data balance on Airtel?
- *123# – check Airtel mobile balance.
- *123*10# – check Airtel internet balance.
- *123*7# – check Airtel SMS balance.
- *123*11# – check Airtel 3g data balance.
- *123*10# – check Airtel 2g data balance.
- *121*8# – check Airtel 4g data balance.
- *123*197# – check Airtel Night Data balance.
Moreover, how do I log into Airtel 4g hotspot? Type 192.168. 1.1 on the address bar of the browser installed on your Laptop/PC/Mobile and press Enter. 192.168. 1.1 is the default login IP address of the Airtel 4G hotspot.
Similarly, is Airtel 4g hotspot good? 4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product with a poor battery. If you can keep it on USB power all the time then its good. Overall, I love the speed and network signal. Its giving 3-4 times better speed than my mobile.
- Open the Google Home app .
- Tap Wi-Fi .
- At the top, tap Devices.
- Tap a specific device and a tab to find additional details. Speed: Real time usage is how much data your device is currently using.
How can I check my internet balance online?
Go to My Plans and you can see your current data plan and the validity. For web view, type Jio.com in your browser and sign in. Once you are logged in, you can see your balance given on top of the page. To check your Jio 4G data plan validity, go to My Plans section.
How do I find my Airtel 4G hotspot username and password?
You can manage your Airtel 4G HotSpot through the web interface at http://192.168.1.1. The default username and password is admin.
Where is the password for Airtel 4G hotspot?
Find out the WiFi password or key that is printed on the hotspot itself. Open the back panel of the hotspot device. Take out the battery, there you will find WiFi Key printed which is nothing but the WiFi password. Note it down.
How can I use Airtel mobile hotspot?
- First of all take the hotspot from the box and open back cover of the router, remove the battery and note down the information on it.
- And then switch on your Airtel hotspot router.
- Enter the default password and connect to the hotspot.
Is 4G hotspot faster than WiFi?
Your 4G or LTE data from your phone is often faster than your home Wi Fi. You would probably expect this to be the other way around, especially since your Wi Fi router relies on a fixed-line broadband connection, rather than having to connect to the nearest 4G tower.
How can I increase my Airtel 4G hotspot speed?
- Open mobile Settings app.
- Click on ‘Network & Internet’ and find ‘Mobile network’ menu.
- Now go to ‘APN’ (Access Point Names) menu.
- Click on create new APN.
- Below is the Airtel network APN setting.
How do I check my Wi-Fi usage on my phone?
Viewing Wi-Fi data usage To view Wi-Fi data usage, you have to enable it from within the Data Usage Window. Open Settings | Data Usage. From that window, tap the menu button (three vertical dots in the upper right corner) and tap Show Wi-Fi (Figure D). Enabling Wi-Fi data usage viewing on Android 6.0.
How do you check how much data I have used today?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
Is Wi-Fi unlimited data?
Is WIFI really unlimited data? WiFi is not Unlimited. Yes, most of the technology providers have an impression that WiFi is Unlimited Free Internet while Cellular Data is Limited Paid Internet. A smartphone with Cellular data can also be used as a WiFi Hotspot which doesn’t make the WiFi Unlimited.
Which is better Airtel 4G hotspot or JioFi?
Airtel’s 4G Hotspot lasts longer than JioFi 4G Hotspot Airtel claims that its 4G hotspot will last you for around 6 hours on a single charge whereas the JioFi 4G hotspot is claimed to offer around 5 hours of battery life.
How can I recharge my Airtel 4G hotspot?
- Visit the website and log in.
- Select “Data card” and select your service.
- Enter your data card number.
- Enter your operator.
- Enter the amount that needs to be paid.
- Click on Proceed and follow the steps to payments.