- 1 How do I check my remaining data?
- 2 How can check Zong remaining monthly?
- 3 How we save Zong balance?
- 4 How can we share Zong balance?
- 5 How can I check my Zong account?
- 6 How do you check my Zong sim is 4G or not?
- 7 How do you check Zong sim is active or not?
- 8 How can I renew my Zong Internet package?
- 9 How can I activate Zong 60 GB?
- 10 How can I check my jazz Internet package?
- 11 How can I check my Jazz minutes and MBs?
- Dial *6767#
- Select Option -> Balance of MBB # -> Enter MBB Number XXXXXXXXXXX.
- You will receive an SMS on Zong Master # containing Balance of your MBB Number.
People ask also, how can I check my Zong internet balance? There is a simple USSD code for checking Zong remaining Data and MBs. Users can check their remaining Zong MBs and Internet data by following the easy method. All you have to do is Dial *102# and you will receive a summary of the remaining resources.
Beside above, how can I check Zong weekly Internet remaining MBs?
- To Activate: Dial *20#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
Amazingly, can I use Zong MBB SIM in mobile? All Zong Mobile Broadband devices have a special Data only SIM card packed with the device. This SIM is called MBB number and is used in the MBB device you have purchased. You cannot use this SIM in any mobile phone since voice is blocked on this SIM and only internet and SMS/USSD is enabled on it.
Frequent question, how can I activate Zong 4g Internet package?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number.
- Use the device interface (To access device Web UI type 192.168. 8.1 in the browser of Laptop/Mobile while you are connected to the MBB device)
- Use myZong app.
- Or visit Zong’s nearest Franchise/CSC/Retailer.
You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.
How do I check my remaining data?
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How can check Zong remaining monthly?
You can dial *222# for checking your remaining Zong balance.
How we save Zong balance?
Free Service to allow internet usage from Bundles only and saves your Mobile Balance. Dial *4004# to Subscribe.
- Dial *828# Zong balance share code from your phone:
- Enter the phone number of the recipient.
- Input the amount that you want to send.
- Now reply with “1” to confirm the balance transfer.
How can I check my Zong account?
(HTTP://192.168.8.1) Customer can access Zong Mobile Broadband device portal by connecting MBB device through Wifi to laptop/Mobile/Pc or plugging in the MBB Device through cable, portal page will pop-up. In case of delay, type 192.168. 8.1 in URL or Address bar to access portal.
How do you check my Zong sim is 4G or not?
To check if your sim is 3G or 4G, dial *46#.
How do you check Zong sim is active or not?
In order to check if Zong SIM is verified or not, one can dial *6622#. One can dial this number from his/her Zong SIM to know verification status of Zong SIM. If your SIM is un-verified, then go to service centre, franchise or retailer of respective operator to get it verified.
How can I renew my Zong Internet package?
- Dial *6767# from your master number.
- Enter Scratch card in the device software interface [192.168. 8.1]
- Recharge through Zong mini load.
How can I activate Zong 60 GB?
- Enter MBB Child number/Internet SIM number and press “subscribe” button.
- You will receive PIN of 7 Digits on your MBB user interface & on child number as well.
- Enter your PIN and press “Verify & Subscribe”.
How can I check my jazz Internet package?
You can check bundle status by dialling *117*4*2# or visit Jazz World app to find out the remaining MBs and validity.
How can I check my Jazz minutes and MBs?
You can check free or remaining minutes of your Jazz SIM by dialing *110#. The standard charges will be applicable on checking the free minutes. 2- To check the availability of Jazz free resources you can dial *211*2# and receive the summary of the free resources.