- 1 What is the code of Airtel net balance?
- 2 How can I check my 1GB coupon in Airtel?
- 3 How do I check my mobile data?
- 4 How can I check my Airtel plan?
- 5 What is Airtel 48 pack?
- 6 How can I check how much data I use a day?
- 7 How many MB is 1 GB of internet?
- 8 How can I check my data?
- 9 How can I buy Airtel data code?
- 10 How can I get free data?
- 11 How can I get free data on Airtel?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
Correspondingly, how do I check my data usage on Airtel 4G? Use the same code to check your balance on 2G, 3G, and 4G. To check your daily balance, dial “*125*1541#.
Similarly, how can I see my internet balance? You can see your balance and data related info under the Account Overview tab. Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more.
Frequent question, how do I check my Airtel 48 data balance?
- Prepaid users can dial *123*10# to check Airtel net balance.
- All Airtel users including postpaid users can dial *121# to check the data balance.
- In case you’re a 2G user, you can dial *123*9# to check the internet balance.
Moreover, how can I check my Airtel daily data balance?
- If you check Airtel account main balance, dial *123# and you will get the main balance information on your mobile screen.
- If you want to check Airtel net balance, dial *123*10#
- You can check Airtel 2G internet balance, dial *123*10# or *123*#
The code to dial to check Data Balance and expiration date on Airtel is *140#, after dialing the code, Airtel will send an SMS showing your data balance, remember *140#.
What is the code of Airtel net balance?
For checking Airtel net balance, you can dial *123*10# When you dial *121#, you will get the details about the various offers given away by the Airtel network. When your balance is over and you want to take a loan balance for talk time or main balance, you can dial *141# For checking Airtel Internet Balance, dial *121#
How can I check my 1GB coupon in Airtel?
Go to My Coupons in Airtel Thanks app. Look for the 1GB or 2GB data coupon in the “All” section. Tap the “Redeem” button shown next to the valid till date. A “Voucher redeemed” message will now appear and the data will be credited to your Airtel account.
How do I check my mobile data?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
How can I check my Airtel plan?
The third method is to dial 12113# from your prepaid mobile number to get details regarding your current packs and plans. You can also simply dial *121#, which will display various other options as well so that you can browse through them and choose one that you are searching for.
What is Airtel 48 pack?
Airtel 4G Data Recharge Plans 2021 Rs 48 – The recharge plan comes with 28 days of validity and offers 3GB of data. Rs 78 – Users will get 5GB of data, which is valid till the current pack validity. The plan also offers a one month free Wynk Premium subscription.
How can I check how much data I use a day?
Open the Settings app. Tap Connections. Tap Data usage. Tap Mobile data usage.
How many MB is 1 GB of internet?
One Gigabyte (GB) is approximately 1000 Megabytes (MB).
How can I check my data?
- Swipe up from your home screen, to access your apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- The amount of mobile data you have used will be displayed.
How can I buy Airtel data code?
To get started, you will need to dial the Airtel data plan code (*141#) on your mobile phone: Daily plans offer the following options: 40 MB for N50, *141*50# 100 MB for N100, *141*100#
How can I get free data?
- Gigato. Probably one of the best known apps in the category, Gigato has been around for a while and allows users to “earn” data on the app, which can then be redeemed from your carrier.
- Earn Talktime.
- My Ads (India)
- Recharging your phone.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
Customers can check the eligibility and claim the free data benefits by calling the toll free number 51111 or on My Airtel App. The 30 GB FREE data benefit will be provisioned within 24 hours of making the claim.