- 1 How do I cancel my Zain Shabab package?
- 2 How do I cancel my Zain 500mb?
- 3 How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- 4 How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
- 5 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 6 How can I check my Zain postpaid package?
- 7 How can I check my Zain number?
- 8 How can I talk to Zain customer care?
- 9 How can I change my Zain postpaid to prepaid?
- 10 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 11 How can I subscribe for Zain 60?
By SMS: Send “UNSUB” to 1718. By Call: Call 1718 and follow the instructions.
Quick Answer, how can I check my Zain Internet package? The easiest way to check Zain Internet or Data Balance is through the SMS service. You will receive an immediate reply from Zain containing the remaining internet or data balance. Send it to 959 or 700212.
People ask also, how do I cancel my Zain 99 package? Subscription is automatically renewed, and can be cancelled at any time by sending the auto renewal cancelation code. To check your add-on validity, send BC to 959.
In this regard, how can I recharge my Zain Internet package?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
Frequent question, how can I register my Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.
How do I cancel my Zain Shabab package?
Terms and Conditions: Subscription is automatically renewed, and can be cancelled at any time by sending the “Stop auto-renew” code. All 800 & 9200 numbers and other such services numbers are not included in the local calls.
How do I cancel my Zain 500mb?
In case the customers wish to cancel the auto renewal, they can send the mentioned cancellation code and still enjoy the benefits until plan expiry. For more information, visit your nearest Zain branch, or call 959 from your Zain number or 0590000959 from other networks and landlines.
How activate Zain 10gb Internet?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
Now with Zain new Shabab packages, enjoy more Calls, Data & Social. To check your remaining benefits balance, send “BC” to 959.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number. Kindly note that, prepaid line has to activate a main internet service to be able to activate the 5 GB free internet daily, the balance has to be at least 1 fils and 1 day of validity.
How can I check my Zain postpaid package?
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How can I check my Zain number?
Dial *34# and call it will show your zain number on screen.
How can I talk to Zain customer care?
To follow up or create a inquiries and complaint: Please do not hesitate to contact us through: 1-Zain Customer services by calling 959 or 0590000959 from other operators.
How can I change my Zain postpaid to prepaid?
- Customer should visit ZAIN shop, to find the nearest shop click here.
- Customer should bring the original copy of national id / Iqamah to initiate the MNP request.
- Customer will be able to choose between Post / Pre Packages .To find out more about Zain postpaid / prepaid Packages click here.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I subscribe for Zain 60?
- Daily Social Media5 SAR. /1 Day. Activation Code: 310. Deactivation Code: C310. Get this plan.
- Weekly Social Media20 SAR. /7 Days. Activation Code: 311. Deactivation Code: C311. Get this plan.
- Monthly Social Media 60 SAR. /4 Weeks. Activation Code: 312. Deactivation Code: C312. Get this plan.