- 1 How do I download the latest version of Internet Explorer?
- 2 How can I know the version of my Internet Explorer?
- 3 Has Internet Explorer been discontinued?
- 4 How do I update my browser on Windows 10?
- 5 How do I know what version my browser is?
- 6 What Internet browser am I using?
- 7 What is the difference between Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer?
- 8 Can I still use Internet Explorer with Windows 10?
- 9 Is Microsoft Edge the same as Internet Explorer?
- 10 What is Internet Explorer up to version 9?
- 11 Is Internet Explorer 9 still supported?
To open Internet Explorer, select the Start button, type Internet Explorer, and then select the top search result. To be sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, select the Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
Also the question is, how do I update my Internet Explorer version?
- Click on the Start icon.
- Type in “Internet Explorer.”
- Select Internet Explorer.
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select About Internet Explorer.
- Check the box next to Install new versions automatically.
- Click Close.
Frequent question, how do I update my Internet browser?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device.
- Under “Updates available,” find Chrome .
- Next to Chrome, tap Update.
People ask also, does Microsoft still update Internet Explorer? Internet Explorer (IE) 11 is the last major version of Internet Explorer. Starting June 15, 2022, the Internet Explorer 11 desktop application will no longer be supported on certain versions of Windows 10*.
Beside above, how do I update Internet Explorer 8 to Internet Explorer 9?
- Run Windows Update: FAQ (microsoft.com), and then select Check for updates.
important updates are available in the Windows Update window to check whether Internet Explorer 9 is included in the list of available updates.
- Restart the computer.
To find and open Internet Explorer 11, select Start, and in Search , type Internet Explorer. Select Internet Explorer (Desktop app) from the results. If you’re running Windows 7, the latest version of Internet Explorer that you can install is Internet Explorer 11.
How do I download the latest version of Internet Explorer?
To be sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, select the Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
How can I know the version of my Internet Explorer?
Press the Alt key (next to the Spacebar) on the keyboard to open a menu bar. Click Help and select About Internet Explorer. The IE version is displayed in the pop-up window.
Has Internet Explorer been discontinued?
Say goodbye to Internet Explorer. After more than 25 years, it’s finally being discontinued, and from August 2021 won’t be supported by Microsoft 365, with it disappearing from our desktops in 2022.
How do I update my browser on Windows 10?
- Click on the Main Menu button. First, make sure you are running Microsoft Edge and then click the Menu button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Hover over the “Help and Feedback” menu item.
- Click “About Microsoft Edge”
- Edge will automatically check for updates.
- Edge is now up to date.
How do I know what version my browser is?
1) Click on the Menu icon in the upper right corner of the screen. 2) Click on Help, and then About Google Chrome. 3) Your Chrome browser version number can be found here.
What Internet browser am I using?
In the browser’s toolbar, click on “Help”or the Settings icon. Click the menu option that begins “About” and you’ll see what type and version of browser you are using.
What is the difference between Internet Explorer and Windows Explorer?
Windows Explorer (often called Explorer for short) is a program for exploring things inside your computer – things like disk drives, folders, and files that you can use without being online. … Internet Explorer is typically for exploring stuff outside your computer, mainly World Wide Web pages on the Internet.
Can I still use Internet Explorer with Windows 10?
Internet Explorer 11 is a built-in feature of Windows 10, so there’s nothing you need to install. To open Internet Explorer, select Start , and enter Internet Explorer in Search . … If you can’t find Internet Explorer on your device, you’ll need to add it as a feature. Select Start > Search , and enter Windows features.
Is Microsoft Edge the same as Internet Explorer?
Even though Edge is a web browser, like Google Chrome and the latest Firefox release, it does not support NPAPI plug-ins needed to run applications like Topaz Elements. … The Edge icon, a blue letter “e,” is similar to the Internet Explorer icon, but they are separate applications.
What is Internet Explorer up to version 9?
Internet Explorer 9 or IE9 (officially Windows Internet Explorer 9) is the ninth version of the Internet Explorer web browser from Microsoft. It was released to the public on March 14, 2011. It and older versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported.
Is Internet Explorer 9 still supported?
Microsoft has announced that only the most current version of the Internet Explorer (IE) web browser available for a supported operating system will receive technical support and security updates.