- 1 Why does my 4G not work when I’m in a call?
- 2 How do you on Mobile Data while calling in Mi Phone?
- 3 Why do I lose internet connection when I get a phone call?
- 4 How do I turn on cellular data while on the phone?
- 5 How can I use Internet while calling Airtel?
- 6 How enable Internet during calls on secondary data SIM?
- 7 How do I turn my hotspot on during a call?
- 8 How do I turn on Internet while on a call Samsung?
- 9 Where is cellular in settings?
- 10 Why does Airtel internet stop during call?
- 11 How do I activate VoLTE?
In this regard, how do I allow Internet while on a call?
- Open the Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Calls,” tap Making and receiving calls.
- Select Prefer Wi-Fi and mobile data.
Beside above, why can’t I use Internet while on a call? Since the VoLTE service requires the 4G network, make sure that the 4G network you are using is functioning properly. If the 2G icon is displayed during a call and the Internet cannot be accessed after VoLTE is enabled, it indicates that the network provider’s VoLTE network is abnormal.
Quick Answer, how can I use the Internet while on the phone?
- Apps icon > Settings > Advanced Calling.
- Tap Wi-Fi Calling.
- Tap When Roaming.
- Tap Prefer Wi-Fi.
As many you asked, how do I turn on Internet while on a call on my iPhone?Go to “Settings -> Network & internet -> Mobile network -> Advanced -> Access Point Names.” You should see a list of APNs (potentially with only one network on them). Tap the menu icon at the top right, then “Reset to default.”
Why does my 4G not work when I’m in a call?
In the network 2g/3g/4g internet and calling are separate terms so when you are using internet and you receive a call automatically internet shuts down so the 4G volte comes in where internet and calling work simultaneously.
How do you on Mobile Data while calling in Mi Phone?
- Open the Settings.
- Tap on SIM cards & mobile networks.
- Enable or disable Use mobile data during VoLTE calls on the secondary SIM.
- Confirm with OK.
Why do I lose internet connection when I get a phone call?
it depends on your network coverage and used sim if you have two sim. You can have data only on the sim that is making the call. If you call with VoLTE you should have LTE data available, if not it will switch to 3G or GSM to make the call.
How do I turn on cellular data while on the phone?
- Tap the gear icon to open your Android’s settings menu.
- In the Data usage menu, tap the Cellular data setting to turn data usage off.
- Once you turn off Cellular data, you won’t be able to access any websites or use any apps that use internet data.
How can I use Internet while calling Airtel?
- Go to Settings → Wireless & networks → Data usage and turn on Mobile data.
- Select Access Point Names and add the following APN: Name:- Airtel, APN:- airtel-ci-gprs.com.
How enable Internet during calls on secondary data SIM?
- Go into Settings on you Realme device.
- Tap on SIM Card & Mobile Data option.
- Now you can see Use Secondary SIM To Access Internet During Calls.
- Tap to enable it.
How do I turn my hotspot on during a call?
- On iPhones, go to “Settings,” then tap “Personal Hotspot.”
- On Android devices, open the Settings app, then select “Network & Internet” and tap “Hotspot & Tethering.”
How do I turn on Internet while on a call Samsung?
- Open Settings and tap Connections.
- Tap Mobile networks.
- Tap the switch next to VoLTE calls to turn it on.
Where is cellular in settings?
Go to Settings > Cellular, then turn cellular data on or off for any app that can use cellular data. If a setting is off, iPhone uses only Wi-Fi for that service.
Why does Airtel internet stop during call?
It depends on your handset. If you enable VoLTE mode for calling then all voice calls route through 4G network, if you disable this feature then all calls fall back to 3G or 2G network to initiate calling process.
How do I activate VoLTE?
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Network & Internet.
- Tap Call.
- Tap to enable VoLTE / HD Voice/ Enhanced calling.