- 1 Where is Verizon’s corporate headquarters?
- 2 How do I contact Verizon upper manager?
- 3 How do I contact Verizon to complain?
- 4 What time does Verizon live chat close?
- 5 How do I email to Verizon?
- 6 How do I reset my Verizon router?
- 7 What is the three digit number to call Verizon?
- 8 Is Verizon chat safe?
- 9 How do I contact Verizon corporate office?
- 10 Does Verizon have a complaint department?
- 11 Where is Verizon call center located?
If you have questions or need additional help, please call 1-800 Verizon (1-800-837-4966).
Amazingly, how do I get a human at Verizon customer service Internet? You can call 800-837-4966 at any time or download the My Fios app to call a Tech Support Pro agent directly.
Additionally, what phone number is 800 837 4966? New customers can call 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966).
In this regard, how do I speak to a live Verizon agent? Please note that Verizon Wireless live customer service live is open from 7am to 11pm from Monday to Friday and from 8am to 9pm on Saturday and Sunday. If you are unable to call 1-800-922-0204 customer service number you can use 1-888-294-6804 prepaid customer service number for Verizon Wireless.
Correspondingly, does Verizon have 24 hour customer support? Yes. Verizon Premium Technical Support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Call anytime you need technical assistance, even in the middle of the night or on a holiday.We are here to assist you 24/7.
Where is Verizon’s corporate headquarters?
Verizon Headquarters Our official headquarters and Board of Directors are located in New York City. However, our executive leadership and corporate functions are located in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
How do I contact Verizon upper manager?
Call the main line for Verizon Wireless’ Corporate Offices at (908) 559-2001. At this direct line to Verizon Wireless’ corporate office you can use the phone directory to look up senior Verizon Wireless executives like the CEO or General Counsel (the top lawyer).
How do I contact Verizon to complain?
- Call Customer Care on 1 (800) 922-0204.
- Visit Customer Care Contact Form.
- Visit Customer Support.
- Tweet Verizon Wireless Customer Care.
- Watch Verizon Wireless.
- Tweet Verizon Wireless.
- Follow Verizon Wireless.
- Follow Verizon Wireless.
What time does Verizon live chat close?
Chat with Us Get answers quick with Verizon chat. Chat with Agent from 7:00am – 9:30pm EST, Sun-Sat.
How do I email to Verizon?
- Compose a message as if you were sending a standard email.
- In the To field, enter the 10-digit mobile number of the recipient followed by @vtext.com (e.g., email@example.com).
- Send the message.
How do I reset my Verizon router?
- Unplug the router. For more specific instructions on router settings and issues, contact the router’s manufacturer.
- Wait 1 minute.
- Plug the router back in.
- Wait 1-3 minutes for the initialization process to be completed.
- Attempt to connect to the internet.
What is the three digit number to call Verizon?
Phoning Verizon Support. Call 1 (800) 922-0204 for customer support.
Is Verizon chat safe?
If you’ve only used Verizon’s online chat for technical support, you’re probably safe. For now, the issue only appears to be affecting customers asking about FiOS service in their area. That said, anyone who did use the chat feature to inquire about FiOS should take precautions to protect their data.
How do I contact Verizon corporate office?
Phone Number: Call 1-212-395-1000 or 1-908-559-2001 to reach someone at the corporate office and Verizon headquarters.
Does Verizon have a complaint department?
Dial 1-800-922-0204 from your home telephone only. Press 1 for English, and press 2 to speak with a rep.
Where is Verizon call center located?
The local call center, at 3601 Converse Drive off Shipyard Boulevard in midtown Wilmington, had 730 employees as of last year, according to numbers Verizon officials provided to the Greater Wilmington Business Journal.