- 1 How do you delete history that won’t delete?
- 2 How do I delete search history when not signed in?
- 3 What is the shortcut to clear cache in Internet Explorer?
- 4 How do I clear my Internet cache?
- 5 How do you reset Internet Explorer?
- 6 Can I see my recent activity?
- 7 How do I manually delete search activity?
- 8 How do I stop Google search history?
- 9 How long is Internet history stored?
- 10 Who can see my internet history?
- 11 Where is Internet history stored?
- In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button, point to Safety, and then select Delete browsing history.
- Choose the types of data or files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
Best answer for this question, how do I erase my Internet history?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History.
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.”
- Tap Clear data.
Also, why is my Internet Explorer history not deleting? If your history will not delete, it can be for a number of reasons, including the “cookies” some websites leave on your computer when you visit them. Additionally, you may find that websites you’ve visited “auto-complete” into the address bar even if you’ve deleted your record of having visited them.
Similarly, how do you clear your cache and history on Internet Explorer?
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools menu in the upper right corner.
- In the drop-down menu, choose “Internet options.”
- On the “General” tab, and in the “Browsing history” section, click the “Delete” button.
You asked, how do I clear my activity?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
When you clear your browser history, you’re only deleting the history that’s locally stored on your computer. Clearing your browser history doesn’t do anything to the data stored on Google’s servers.
How do you delete history that won’t delete?
- Click the menu button , choose History, and then Clear Recent History.
- Under “Time range to clear”, select “Everything”.
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
How do I delete search history when not signed in?
- Visit myaccount.google.com in a web or mobile browser, and sign in to your Google account if you’re not signed in.
- Select the Data & personalization category on the left, then scroll down to Activity and timeline.
What is the shortcut to clear cache in Internet Explorer?
Tip: Internet Explorer often refers to the cache as temporary internet files but they’re one in the same. browsing data menu. Once open, check Cached data and files and then tap or click Clear. The fastest way to the Clear browsing data menu is via the Ctrl+Shift+Del keyboard shortcut.
How do I clear my Internet cache?
- Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager.
- Swipe to the All tab.
- In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
How do you reset Internet Explorer?
- Close all open windows and programs.
- Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset.
- In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
Can I see my recent activity?
To find your activity on your android phone or tablet, go to the ‘Settings’ app and then move to Google and then Google Account. On top of page, you will find the option ‘Data and Personalization’. Tap on ‘My Activity’ which you will find under ‘Activity and Timeline’.
How do I manually delete search activity?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Search history.
- Choose the Search history you want to delete. You can choose: All your Search history: Above your history, tap Delete Delete all time.
How do I stop Google search history?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- Tap Data & personalization.
- Under “Activity controls,” tap Web & App Activity.
- Turn Web & App Activity on or off.
- When Web & App Activity is on:
How long is Internet history stored?
The U.S. government mandates that ISPs keep records of customers’ internet history for at least 90 days. If you don’t want your ISP (or the government or hackers) to track your internet history, invest in a virtual private network (VPN).
Who can see my internet history?
Your WiFi provider can see your browsing history on any device. One can see your browsing history on all types of routers if he wants it bad enough. Except for search history, there are other sensitive data that can be monitored. You can hide your WiFi history by using Tor or a VPN.
Where is Internet history stored?
A record of all the websites visited by a user using the Internet Explorer Web browser is stored in the computer’s index. dat file. Even if the browser’s history is deleted, the record of visited URLs is preserved in the index. dat file.