- 1 How do I register Xtra Zain Internet?
- 2 How can I register my Zain Data?
- 3 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 4 How can I check my Zain number?
- 5 How can I check my Mobily offers?
- 6 How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
- 7 How do I refill Jordan Zain credit?
- 8 How do I call Zain Jordan customer care?
- 9 How do I know my Zain number Sudan?
- 10 How can I recharge Zain in Kuwait?
- 11 How can I check my Zain remaining minutes?
Important notes: – To renew the subscription at any time during the month, dial * 358 #. – You can know the number of remaining free minutes via * 116 * 1 # and to know about free internet bundles and messages via * 116 * 2 # or through Zain Jo app.
Correspondingly, how can I recharge my Zain internet?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
You asked, how can I check my Zain internet package? The easiest way to check Zain Internet or Data Balance is through the SMS service. You will receive an immediate reply from Zain containing the remaining internet or data balance. Send it to 959 or 700212.
In this regard, how can I buy data on Zain? Visit https://www.sa.zain.com/autoforms/portal/site to buy data. Download Zain SA app on google play to buy data.
Similarly, how can I change Zain to basic? To change to this tariff dial *801# or through ZainJo App. The offer is available in all Zain shops and sub-dealers. Please note that the generic line should be activated by selecting the preferred tariff and in order to benefit from the tariff features.
How do I register Xtra Zain Internet?
- Send an SMS to 144 with the code of you plan as below: – Send “T2” for the KD3 with 2 GB and 50 local minutes plan. – Send “T3” for the KD 2 – 500 MB plan.
- Call 144 and follow the instructions of the IVR.
- Dial *144# and follow the instructions.
How can I register my Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number. Kindly note that, prepaid line has to activate a main internet service to be able to activate the 5 GB free internet daily, the balance has to be at least 1 fils and 1 day of validity.
How can I check my Zain number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How can I check my Mobily offers?
Mobily provides exclusive offers to its valuable customers every day! Dial *6060# or call 1100 & press 1 to enjoy the best daily offer for you! Enjoy special deals everyday and personalised offers on recharge bonus, extra minutes & SMS, discounted data packages and international usage.
How can I check my Zain postpaid or prepaid?
To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How do I refill Jordan Zain credit?
Top-ups with Zain scratch cards or e-vouchers from stores like Oryx, Esal, TicTic and Escocome come in denominations of 3, 5, 9, 12, 20 and 36 JDs plus 16% tax. They offer 5 to 360 days validity depending on size. To recharge, press *114*
How do I call Zain Jordan customer care?
Know more about the packages and offers through Zain Customer Service by dialing 1234. For the non-subscribers you can call 0795797979, and you’re also welcome to visit any of Zain’s showrooms.
How do I know my Zain number Sudan?
- In case you want to know your Zain number, just dial: *800#
- Check registration status of your Zain line by dialling: *197#
- Credit Transfer (Me2U)
How can I recharge Zain in Kuwait?
- Call 107 from your Zain number in Kuwait.
- Call 9710 7107 from any other phone.
- Call 0096 5971 071 07 from abroad.
- Visit the Zain website.
- Visit the Zain Facebook page.
How can I check my Zain remaining minutes?
Subscribers will be able to check their remaining balance and renew the service by visiting the self-service page http://www.speed.sa.zain.com, balances may also be checked by sending an SMS containing BC to 700212.