- 1 How do you check internet balance?
- 2 How can I check my Mobily offers?
- 3 How do I unsubscribe from Zain weekly Internet?
- 4 How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- 5 How can I check my Zain postpaid SIM or prepaid?
- 6 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 7 How can I get STC data offer?
- 8 How can I subscribe for Zain Data?
- 9 How can I recharge my Zain Internet using sadad?
- 10 How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
- 11 How can I cancel my Zain 149 package?
– The above internet packages are available on all postpaid voice plans. – To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
Moreover, how can I check my Zain package? To check the balance of your prepaid line, visit My Account page or Zain application or Dial *142# . 2- Visit Topup Page on our website. 4- Dial 1717 and follow the Voice instructions.
Furthermore, how can I check Zain prepaid data? – To check your remaining data balance, Send BC to 959.
Also, how can I buy Zain data bundle?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
Beside above, how can I recharge my Zain Internet from main balance? Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button. This will automatically charge their lines.Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.
How do you check internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I check my Mobily offers?
Mobily provides exclusive offers to its valuable customers every day! Dial *6060# or call 1100 & press 1 to enjoy the best daily offer for you! Enjoy special deals everyday and personalised offers on recharge bonus, extra minutes & SMS, discounted data packages and international usage.
How do I unsubscribe from Zain weekly Internet?
By SMS: Send “UNSUB” to 1718. By Call: Call 1718 and follow the instructions.
How can I check my Zain Internet SIM number?
- Zain KSA Customer Care Number : 959.
- Zain SA Check Balance : 142# or call 959.
- Check Internet Data in Zain :
- Recharge Zain Number :
- Send Free “Please Call Me” Message through Zain :
- To Know your Zain Number : *34#
- To Know How Many Zain Sim Cards are under your ID :
How can I check my Zain postpaid SIM or prepaid?
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number.
How can I get STC data offer?
- Through. mystc Gate.
- Through. mystc App.
- Send 2220 to. 900.
- Enter *166# then press ‘call’ USSD.
How can I subscribe for Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send Activation Code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Social Data :Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, WhatsApp, YouTube.
- Validity : All Plans Validity are 4 Weeks.
- Calls : Minutes to All Local Networks.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
How can I recharge my Zain Internet using sadad?
Zain Recharge through SADAD You can also recharge your Zain prepaid line through SADAD by selecting Telecom and Internet in the main category and Zain Prepaid in the service provider. Enter your mobile number and it will be activated in your SADAD account.
How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I cancel my Zain 149 package?
Terms and Conditions: Subscription is automatically renewed, and can be cancelled at any time by sending the “Stop auto-renew” code. All 800 & 9200 numbers and other such services numbers are not included in the local calls.