- 1 How can I check my Zong all in one month?
- 2 How can I check Zong 30gb Internet package?
- 3 How can I get MB on new Zong SIM?
- 4 How activate Zong 4g?
- 5 How can I check my Zong number?
- 6 What is my Zong app 4GB offer?
- 7 Is Zong Whatsapp free?
- 8 How we save Zong balance?
- 9 How can I check my mobile data?
- 10 How do I find out how many MB I have left?
- 11 How can I check my mobile MB?
Users can check their remaining Zong MBs and Internet data by following the easy method. All you have to do is Dial *102# and you will receive a summary of the remaining resources.
Considering this, how can I check my current Zong package? To check your Zong package and many usage details, bundles and more by dial *310# on your mobile.
Subsequently, how check remaining data on Zong weekly?
- To Activate: Dial *20#
- To Check Remaining MBs: Dial *102#
You asked, how check Zong 4g balance?
- Dial *6767#
- Select Option -> Balance of MBB # -> Enter MBB Number XXXXXXXXXXX.
- You will receive an SMS on Zong Master # containing Balance of your MBB Number.
Best answer for this question, how check Zong WhatsApp MBs?
- Dial *102#
- Charges 10 Paisa+Tax per inquiry.
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How can I check my Zong all in one month?
- to subscribe dial *6464# > 4 > 2.
- to unsubscribe dial *6464#
How can I check Zong 30gb Internet package?
- To Activate: Dial *6464#
- To Check Remaining Mbs: Dial *102#
How can I get MB on new Zong SIM?
Subscriber has to dial *10# once after activating the SIM to avail the incentive of 4,000 MB (Inclusive of 1 GB WhatsApp & 1 GB Facebook) & 1000 On Net Minutes for 7 Days.
How activate Zong 4g?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number.
- Use the device interface (To access device Web UI type 192.168. 8.1 in the browser of Laptop/Mobile while you are connected to the MBB device)
- Use myZong app.
- Or visit Zong’s nearest Franchise/CSC/Retailer.
How can I check my Zong number?
- Dial *8# to find your Zong number or you can dial *100# to check it.
- You can also check it by sending a message to 667. Type MNP in the message body.
- Call Zong helpline to find out your mobile sim number.
What is my Zong app 4GB offer?
Pakistani mobile operator Zong 4G has upgraded its self-care app and launched an offer with ‘Free 4GB Data’ on first time app registrations. … Available for download on both iOS and Android, ‘My Zong App’ enables customers to view their usage details, order MBB devices and Zong 4G’s handsets through their smartphones.
Is Zong Whatsapp free?
Zong 4G has announced an un-paralleled offer for its data users as its customers can now enjoy unlimited access to world’s largest connectivity platform, WhatsApp, for absolutely no charge.
How we save Zong balance?
Free Service to allow internet usage from Bundles only and saves your Mobile Balance. Dial *4004# to Subscribe.
How can I check my mobile data?
- Open your Settings app.
- Tap Google. Mobile data plan. To check your plan: At the top, see your current data plan status. To buy more data: Under “Buy data,” tap the offer you want. Then tap Buy.
How do I find out how many MB I have left?
To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen. For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage. Swipe up to see how much data your apps use, ordered from most to least.
How can I check my mobile MB?
Dial *1411*1# to check your Mobily Data Balance or Internet Balance.