- 1 How do I check my mobile data?
- 2 How can I register my Zain Data?
- 3 How can I check my Zain number?
- 4 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 5 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 6 How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
- 7 How can I check Zain expiry date?
- 8 How can I change my Zain postpaid to prepaid?
- 9 How can I check my SIM balance?
- 10 How can I subscribe Mobily Internet?
- 11 How do I check my data usage on VI?
In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
Best answer for this question, how can I check my internet balance? Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
Additionally, how can I check Zain prepaid data? – To check your remaining data balance, Send BC to 959.
As many you asked, how can I recharge my Zain Internet? Zain offers many simple ways to recharge lines, among them is using recharge cards, by dialing *141* followed by the 10 digit ID number, then the 14 digit card number followed by # and pressing the dial button.
Similarly, how can I check my Zain postpaid balance?
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do I check my mobile data?
- Swipe up from your home screen, to access your apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Connections.
- Tap Data usage.
- The amount of mobile data you have used will be displayed.
How can I register my Zain Data?
- For Activation : Send code to 959.
- For Check Balance : Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- Price : Includes 15% VAT.
How can I check my Zain number?
Dial *34# and call it will show your zain number on screen.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number. Kindly note that, prepaid line has to activate a main internet service to be able to activate the 5 GB free internet daily, the balance has to be at least 1 fils and 1 day of validity.
How can I check my Zain Shabab balance?
Now with Zain new Shabab packages, enjoy more Calls, Data & Social. To check your remaining benefits balance, send “BC” to 959.
How can I check Zain expiry date?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS!
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date: Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
How can I change my Zain postpaid to prepaid?
- Customer should visit ZAIN shop, to find the nearest shop click here.
- Customer should bring the original copy of national id / Iqamah to initiate the MNP request.
- Customer will be able to choose between Post / Pre Packages .To find out more about Zain postpaid / prepaid Packages click here.
How can I check my SIM balance?
- Type *125# and press dial. The balance should reflect on the screen.
- SMS BALANCE to 1250.
- Dial 1250. Follow the instructions to know your balance.
How can I subscribe Mobily Internet?
- Send the subscription command, which is mentioned in the table above, to 1100 via SMS.
- Call Mobily Customer Care Center at 1100.
- Visit Mobily outlets.
How do I check my data usage on VI?
1) You can download the Vi™Appand view your data balance on the homescreen. 2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your data balance. !!