- 1 How do I check my Internet modem balance?
- 2 How do I check my internet balance?
- 3 What is GP modem?
- 4 How do you check how much data I have used today?
- 5 How do I check my balance?
- 6 How do I check my balance recharge?
- 7 How can I know my last grameenphone recharge?
- 8 What is a pocket router?
- 9 How can I check my Dbbl account balance?
- 10 How do I check my balance on my phone?
- 11 How much balance is there in my phone?
- 12 How do I check my 4g Data balance?
- 13 How do I check my Vodafone Internet balance?
- 14 How can I check my monthly usage in GP?
- 15 How can I get emergency balance in GP?
- 16 How can I transfer GP balance to another account?
To check internet balance, please dial *121*1*4#.
How do I check my Internet modem balance?
You can check the balance by typing “usage” and send it to 5000 number.
How do I check my internet balance?
- Connect to internet key and open an internet browser.
- Type in 192.168. 1.1 in the search bar.
- Go to SMS and click on new.
- Send blank SMS to 16415.
What is GP modem?
This is a multi-mode wireless terminal with which you can browse Internet, send/receive messages/emails and use voice services without requiring wired connections. The new Grameenphone Internet Modem is a faster, reliable and easy to use device.
How do you check how much data I have used today?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
How do I check my balance?
Through Missed Call Service. You can also give a missed call on 1800 274 0110 (toll-free) from your registered mobile number and you will receive an SMS with your account balance.
How do I check my balance recharge?
Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How can I know my last grameenphone recharge?
- GP minute check code, Dial: *1000*2# Or *121*4*3# Or *121*1*2#
- Check GP main balance, Code: *566#
- Show GP SMS Remaining, Dial: *566*2#
- GP minute balance code, Dial: *566*20#
- Other Operators BDT, Code: *566*15#
- WelcomeTune Balance, Code: *566*3#
- International SMS Code, Dial: *566*12#
What is a pocket router?
A portable Wi-Fi router is a type of Internet router that helps you connect your devices to the network. A portable router is wireless and usually uses the Internet from a SIM card, Local Area Network (LAN) connection, or public Wi-Fi. A portable Wi-Fi router establishes a secure and private Internet connection.
How can I check my Dbbl account balance?
Balance Enquary option allows Dutch-Bangla Bank Rocket customer’s to know about their Rocket account Balance. To get this service from Dutch-Bangla Bank Rocket account you just need to dial *322# from any operator except citycell. in case if you are using Citycell mobile phones then just send an empty sms to 16216.
How do I check my balance on my phone?
The simplest and the most effective way to check bank account balance on your phone is to use an UPI app. To do this, you can download any UPI app from App store or Play store. Once it is downloaded on your mobile, start the registration process. Enter the bank’s registered mobile number and click on generate OTP.
How much balance is there in my phone?
Tap the three horizontal lines on the top right, and select “Account” from the menu. 3. Select “Payment methods” from the subsequent menu. This will display your account balance.
How do I check my 4g Data balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do I check my Vodafone Internet balance?
From your Vodafone number, dial *111*2*2# to know your internet balance or send an SMS “Data Bal” to 144 and both these methods give you Vodafone data balance information instantly.
How can I check my monthly usage in GP?
Grameenphone STAR can check the status: USSD: Dial *121*2# SMS: Type STAR & send to 29000 (FREE) MyGP App: Check your status in the MyGP dashboard anytime.
How can I get emergency balance in GP?
- All Grameenphone prepaid and postpaid customers can get emergency balance.
- To get emergency balance dial *121*1*3#
- To know the eligible amount dial *121*1010*2#
- You can use this Emergency Balance amount for any voice calls and for any SMS.
- The emergency balance amount can be used at any time.
How can I transfer GP balance to another account?
- In order to register, customers need to dial *121*1500# and press 1 to register for the service.
- For transferring balance, customers need to Dial *121*1500# then press 2 and follow the instruction.
- In order to change the PIN, dial *121*1500# and press 3, then follow the instruction.