- 1 How can I get browser agent in PHP?
- 2 How do I find my remote IP address?
- 3 Can I run several versions of PHP at the same time?
- 4 How do I find the IP address of a MySQL database?
- 5 How do I find my IP address in laravel?
- 6 What is $_ SERVER PHP?
- 7 What is $_ SERVER [‘ Http_host ‘]?
- 8 What is $_ SERVER [‘ Php_self ‘]?
- 9 What is PHP What does PHP do?
- 10 What are PHP strings?
- 11 Which method is used to get browser properties PHP?
- 12 Is substring in string PHP?
- 13 How do I find my browser information?
Using getenv() function: To get the IP Address,we use getenv(“REMOTE_ADDR”) command. The getenv() function in PHP is used for retrieval of values of an environment variable in PHP. It is used to return the value of a specific environment variable.
Amazingly, how do you find a user’s IP address?
- echo ‘User IP Address – ‘. $_SERVER[‘REMOTE_ADDR’];
Best answer for this question, how can I get IP address and store in database using PHP?
- Make a column in MySQL to store the ip address.
- Get the client’s IP Address.
- Store the IP in the database: $ip = getip(); $longip = ip2long($ip); $query = sprintf(“INSERT INTO table (ipaddr) VALUES (%s)”, $longip); @mysql_query($query, $link) or die(“Error inserting record: ” .
You asked, what is $_ SERVER [‘ Remote_addr ‘]? $_SERVER[‘REMOTE_ADDR’] gives the IP address from which the request was sent to the web server.
Likewise, how can I get browser in PHP? PHP get_browser() Function echo $_SERVER[‘HTTP_USER_AGENT’]; $browser = get_browser(); print_r($browser);
How can I get browser agent in PHP?
- user_agent : It is an optional parameter which specifies the name of an HTTP user agent. Default is the value of $HTTP_USER_AGENT.
- return_array : It is an optional parameter which returns an array instead of an object if it is set to True.
How do I find my remote IP address?
First, click on your Start Menu and type cmd in the search box and press enter. A black and white window will open where you will type ipconfig /all and press enter. There is a space between the command ipconfig and the switch of /all. Your ip address will be the IPv4 address.
Can I run several versions of PHP at the same time?
Yes we can run several versions of php. To do that we must have to check the INSTALL file, if it is included in PHP source distribution.
How do I find the IP address of a MySQL database?
The SQL query SHOW VARIABLES WHERE Variable_name = ‘hostname’ will show you the hostname of the MySQL server which you can easily resolve to its IP address. Will give you the port number. You can find details about this in MySQL’s manual: https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/8.0/en/show-variables.html.
How do I find my IP address in laravel?
- Get a helper function that returns a IlluminateHttpRequest and call the ->ip() method: request()->ip();
- Think of your server configuration, it may use a proxy or load-balancer , especially in an AWS ELB configuration.
What is $_ SERVER PHP?
$_SERVER is a superglobal variable in PHP. … $_SERVER contains data such as headers, paths, and script locations. As an associative array, it has a few key-value pairs. The presence of some elements may vary from server to server as they are made by the server.
What is $_ SERVER [‘ Http_host ‘]?
$_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’] gives the value of the server name as defined in host configuration (i.e for Apache the Apache . conf file). $_SERVER[‘HTTP_HOST’] gives you the domain name through which the current request is being fulfilled and is more directly related to the request.
What is $_ SERVER [‘ Php_self ‘]?
‘ PHP_SELF ‘ The filename of the currently executing script, relative to the document root. For instance, $_SERVER[‘PHP_SELF’] in a script at the address http://example.com/foo/bar.php would be /foo/bar. php . The __FILE__ constant contains the full path and filename of the current (i.e. included) file.
What is PHP What does PHP do?
PHP is a server side scripting language. that is used to develop Static websites or Dynamic websites or Web applications. PHP stands for Hypertext Pre-processor, that earlier stood for Personal Home Pages. PHP scripts can only be interpreted on a server that has PHP installed.
What are PHP strings?
PHP string is a sequence of characters i.e., used to store and manipulate text. PHP supports only 256-character set and so that it does not offer native Unicode support. There are 4 ways to specify a string literal in PHP.
Which method is used to get browser properties PHP?
Php $_SERVER[‘SERVER_NAME’ method is used to getting browser.
Is substring in string PHP?
You can use the PHP strpos() function to check whether a string contains a specific word or not. The strpos() function returns the position of the first occurrence of a substring in a string. If the substring is not found it returns false . Also note that string positions start at 0, and not 1.
How do I find my browser information?
- isChrome: Returns true if the browser is Google Chrome.
- isFirefox: Returns true if the browser is Mozilla Firefox.
- isIe: Returns true if the browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- isSafari: Returns true if the browser is Apple Safari.
- isOpera: Returns true if the browser is Opera.