- 1 How do I check my mobile data?
- 2 How check BSNL data balance free?
- 3 How do I check my remaining data?
- 4 How activate BSNL 4G SIM?
- 5 Where can I get BSNL 4G SIM?
- 6 How check BSNL offer in mobile?
- 7 How can I check BSNL 4G in my area?
- 8 What is STV 106 in BSNL?
- 9 How do I check my data usage on VI?
- 10 What is meant by STV in BSNL?
- 11 What is idea balance check number?
If you want to check 2G or 3G data, one can dial *123*6# or *123*10# to check for the balance.
Likewise, how can I check my BSNL 2G or 3G? Look around on the SIM card for a 3G symbol. If the SIM card is 3G, it will be written on the card. If your SIM card doesn’t have a 3G symbol on it, then it is a 2G SIM card.
Similarly, how can I check my internet balance today? Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
Quick Answer, is there any BSNL app to check data balance? Check BSNL 4G Net Balance and usage details on the BSNL App BSNL has also provided an app to the users to know the data balance and usage details. To use this method to find out your BSNL data balance information, follow these steps. Download the BSNL app. Register your account and sign in.
Subsequently, what is the code to check BSNL data balance? Dial *123# from your BSNL number to know the main balance of your account. The USSD code reverts a text message that will give you your BSNL balance information. You may also dial *112#. This will provide options from 1 to 6 to check internet data balance, SMS balance, and more.BSNL Data Balance Numbers or Enquiry Codes Users who are on BSNL 4G network can check for the data by simply dialling *124#. You can also check for BSNL net balance using *124*2# Furthermore, one can also dial *112# to know the data balance. In order to check for night data balance, one can dial *123*8#.
How do I check my mobile data?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
How check BSNL data balance free?
Open your phone’s calling app and dial *123#. You can also dial an alternative USSD code *124*1#. Instantly, you will receive a text message that will give you your BSNL balance information.
How do I check my remaining data?
- Open the Google Fi website or app .
- Go to the Account tab.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see your current data usage. To see your daily breakdown, select View details or View details .
How activate BSNL 4G SIM?
- Turn off your mobile phone and insert your BSNL SIM card.
- Now, turn it back on and wait for the network signal to appear.
- Once you see the network signal on top of the display open the phone app.
- Dial 1507 from your phone and confirm your identity.
Where can I get BSNL 4G SIM?
BSNL Free 4G SIM offer can be availed from BSNL Customer Service Centers (BSNL CSCs) and from BSNL’s retail outlets. The development was first noted by Kerala Telecom. BSNL has also extended its promotional plan validity for its Rs 699 plan for 90 days.
How check BSNL offer in mobile?
Dial *121# to display My BSNL Offers on your Prepaid Mobile.
How can I check BSNL 4G in my area?
- Find the IMEI Number of your Mobile handset by typing *#06# in dial pad. You will get 15 digit IMEI number, If two IMEI numbers you are getting, then use the first one only.
- Send SMS as KYM
- Immediately you will get a reply to check for BSNL 4G compatibility of your mobile handset.
What is STV 106 in BSNL?
The revised freebies with Rs 106, Rs 107 plans are 3GB free data to be consumed within 100 days validity with 100 minutes of free voice calling to any-network with national roaming including Mumbai and Delhi for 100 days and free BSNL Tunes for 60 days.
How do I check my data usage on VI?
1) You can download the Vi™Appand view your data balance on the homescreen. 2) Also, you can dial *199# and choose the relevant option to check your data balance. !!
What is meant by STV in BSNL?
The new Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) plans from BSNL offer up to 3GB of high-speed data and voice calling benefits to all networks. … The new Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs) plans offer up to 3GB of high-speed data and voice calling benefits to all networks. BSNL has also added a Rs 447 STV pack to its portfolio.
What is idea balance check number?
Method 1: Using *199# Dial *199# from your Idea number. Confirm the option. Your balance will show up on your screen.