- 1 Can I have two Xfinity Internet accounts?
- 2 How do I change my default Xfinity account?
- 3 How do I change the name on my Comcast account?
- 4 Can I use my Xfinity account at another location?
- 5 How do I switch Internet providers when moving?
- 6 Can I take my Xfinity modem to another house?
- 7 Can I share my Xfinity Wifi?
- 8 How do I share my Comcast family?
- 9 How do I delete my Xfinity account?
- 10 What is a new customer Xfinity?
- 11 Can I email Xfinity?
- 12 Can you have 2 Xfinity modems in the same house?
- 13 Can I transfer my Comcast email to another Comcast account?
- 14 Can you have two internet accounts in the same house?
- 15 How many Comcast accounts can I have?
- Visit xfinity.com/moving and click Get Started.
- You can also reach this page by clicking Move or Transfer Service under the Common Solutions section of My Account, or by clicking Move My Services on the xfinity.com footer.
Frequent question, can I transfer my Xfinity plan to someone else? You can move an active line, including the device and its phone number, from one Xfinity Mobile account to another if it meets the following requirements: Both Xfinity Mobile accounts must be current, with no payments past due.
People ask also, how do I transfer my Comcast ID to another account? Tap the Link Accounts button and sign in with your existing Xfinity ID to link your accounts. If you choose to link your accounts by signing in with your existing Xfinity ID, you’ll be taken to a confirmation screen that will ask you to choose which account you’d like to start managing.
Moreover, can you transfer WIFI to another person? In most cases, if your friend already has an Internet connection at home, you can grab the modem, plug it in and it should work normally. Depending on the range required, you can also purchase devices that broadcast the connection from home to another location.
Best answer for this question, can I share my Comcast account? If you want to give other members of your household access to your master Xfinity account, you can create up to six distinct users online. … You also have the option to give a new user access to billing permissions. Each account user must reside at the premises where the Xfinity services are provided.To create your Xfinity ID, go to xfinity.com/getstarted or click Create an Xfinity ID from any sign-in page. Verify your account by confirming some account details. You can use either your mobile phone number or Social Security number (SSN), then click Continue.
Can I have two Xfinity Internet accounts?
You can use your Xfinity ID to manage multiple accounts through Xfinity My Account. Can you have two internet accounts one house? Yes, you absolutely can have two separate connections in your house. With the two separate wireless routers you would need to set them on non-overlapping channels and you will be fine.
How do I change my default Xfinity account?
You can also change your primary account by selecting Linked Accounts in the Account Details section under Settings. Then, you can view all your accounts and choose a primary account you wish to set as a default across your Xfinity apps (Stream, xFi, Xfinity Home, etc.) by selecting the Make This Primary option.
How do I change the name on my Comcast account?
- Tap on your name on the Account Information screen.
- Tap on the First and Last name fields to then edit your name, then select Save to complete the changes.
Can I use my Xfinity account at another location?
Xfinity WiFi has the fastest hotspots with the most coverage on the go, even if you’re away from your home WiFi network. … A compatible WiFi-enabled laptop or mobile device is required to access Xfinity WiFi. Internet customers can stay connected with access to over 8,000,000+ hotspot locations around the country.
How do I switch Internet providers when moving?
- Tell your internet provider that you’re moving.
- See if you can move your internet to a new location.
- Check for discounts or deals.
- Schedule a date for activation and installation at your new home.
- Pack up your equipment for the move.
- Once you’ve moved your Wi-Fi to your new home, run a speed test.
Can I take my Xfinity modem to another house?
Let us help you transfer your Xfinity services to a new address. Just remember to visit xfinity.com/stores to confirm store hours before you visit. … To complete your move, you’ll need to verify your account details, confirm your move dates, and provide your new address.
Yes, you can share your Xfinity Wi-Fi hotspot with up to five devices in your home. If your visitors are also Xfinity customers, they can easily hop on your hotspot by signing into their Xfinity account. If your visitors aren’t Xfinity customers, they can also use your hotspot for free.
- Go to Settings > iCloud.
- Tap Set Up Family Sharing > Get Started.
- Confirm that you want to be the family organizer and that you’re signed in with your Apple ID.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I delete my Xfinity account?
To permanently delete your Comcast (or Xfinity) account you must call customer service at 1-800-Xfinity or 1-800-Comcast and request that your account be deleted.
What is a new customer Xfinity?
New Post – Billing. Current long time internet only customer here with promotional contract expiring.
Can I email Xfinity?
There is no official email address for Xfinity customer service or technical support. The best way to contact Xfinity customer service is to call (800) 934-6489 or engage in a live chat with an Xfinity representative.
Can you have 2 Xfinity modems in the same house?
If you mean two straight cable modem or two combo modem / router gateway devices, Most systems no longer allow two modems to be used at one address. It’s best to call in to see what the local policy is. Even if they do allow it, you will need to pay for two accounts (twice what you are paying for HSI now).
Can I transfer my Comcast email to another Comcast account?
Just like your primary email account, your additional email accounts must also be accessed in the 90 days prior to your disconnecting service in order to continue to use your Comcast email account. If each account was accessed, you can continue to use each of your Comcast.net email addresses as usual.
Can you have two internet accounts in the same house?
All you would need to do is install two or more broadband network routers. Make sure that each router has its own internet subscription already enabled. It will generally let you use both the established internet connections with one time, in one house.
How many Comcast accounts can I have?
Up to seven users can be on an account. Each account can have one Primary user and up to six additional Managers, Members or Viewers. Account access will vary depending on the role assigned.