- Select Start, then type settings. Select Settings > Network & internet.
- Do one of the following:
- Next to IP assignment, select Edit.
- Under Edit network IP settings or Edit IP settings, select Automatic (DHCP) or Manual.
- When you’re done, select Save.
Correspondingly, how do I change my IP address manually Windows 10?
- Open Settings.
- Click “Network & Internet”
- Click “Wi-Fi” in the sidebar and select your Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Press “Edit” under the “IP assignment” heading.
- Option 1: Automatic IP address assignment.
- Switch the “IPv4” toggle to “On”
Furthermore, how do I change my IP address to 10? Left-click Internet Protocol Version (TCP/IPv4) and click Properties. Select the Use the following IP address option. Enter your desired IP address and click in the Subnet Mask area, which should auto-complete. Click OK twice to apply the settings.
Also the question is, how can I change my PC IP address?
- Go to Settings > Network & internet > Wi-Fi.
- Tap the network that you want to change the IP address for.
- Select Forget.
- Tap the network from the list of available Wi-Fi networks.
- Select Advanced options.
- Tap DHCP.
- Choose Static.