- 1 How can I change my Zain package?
- 2 How can I check my Mobily offers?
- 3 How can I check my Zain number?
- 4 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 5 How can I get Zain Internet settings?
- 6 How can I get STC Data offer?
- 7 How can I change my Zain postpaid to prepaid?
- 8 How can I check my postpaid bill?
- 9 How can I check my Mobily Internet bill online?
- 10 How do I find out how much data I use today?
- 11 How much net I have used today?
(2)- If the user wants to check his remaining ZAIN INTERNET DATA, he should have to dial “*142*1#” through his mobile phone. Zain system will check the system, and the remaining ZAIN INTERNET DATA will display on the screen.
You asked, how can I check my Zain package? To check the balance of your prepaid line, visit My Account page or Zain application or Dial *142# . 2- Visit Topup Page on our website. 4- Dial 1717 and follow the Voice instructions.
As many you asked, how can I check Zain prepaid data? – To check your remaining data balance, Send BC to 959.
Subsequently, how can I recharge my Zain Internet package?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
Also the question is, how can I check my Zain postpaid package?
- Direct Link:
- SMS. To be able to browse the monthly bill details through SMS, please send BS or BD to 959 as you will receive an SMS contains your bill link.
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can I change my Zain package?
Zain KSA gave existing subscribers to prepaid packages the opportunity to transfer to the new (Kareeb) package by sending an SMS including the letter (K) to 959. Anyone interested in subscribing to the package or requires more information is welcome to visit the nearest Zain World branch.
How can I check my Mobily offers?
Mobily provides exclusive offers to its valuable customers every day! Dial *6060# or call 1100 & press 1 to enjoy the best daily offer for you! Enjoy special deals everyday and personalised offers on recharge bonus, extra minutes & SMS, discounted data packages and international usage.
How can I check my Zain number?
Dial *34# and call it will show your zain number on screen.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number. Kindly note that, prepaid line has to activate a main internet service to be able to activate the 5 GB free internet daily, the balance has to be at least 1 fils and 1 day of validity.
How can I get Zain Internet settings?
- Settings on your Mobile.
- Select “Connections“.
- Click on “Mobile Networks“.
- Select “Access Point Names“.
- Click on the “Add” button.
How can I get STC Data offer?
- Through. mystc Gate.
- Through. mystc App.
- Send 2220 to. 900.
- Enter *166# then press ‘call’ USSD.
How can I change my Zain postpaid to prepaid?
- Customer should visit ZAIN shop, to find the nearest shop click here.
- Customer should bring the original copy of national id / Iqamah to initiate the MNP request.
- Customer will be able to choose between Post / Pre Packages .To find out more about Zain postpaid / prepaid Packages click here.
How can I check my postpaid bill?
How can I check my postpaid bill? It is extremely simple to check your postpaid bill and make the postpaid mobile bill payment. You only need to select your mobile operator, type in your mobile number and select postpaid. The system will automatically reflect your online postpaid mobile bill details.
How can I check my Mobily Internet bill online?
Send SMS with ‘ebill(space)yourID@xxx.com’ to 1100 via. For example: ebill firstname.lastname@example.org to 1100. Register on website and enter your information including contact email (click here to register). Call 1100.
How do I find out how much data I use today?
To check your current month’s usage on your Android phone, go to Settings > Connections > Data Usage. The screen shows your billing period and the amount of cellular data you’ve used so far. You can also set a mobile data limit on this screen.
How much net I have used today?
Check Android Phone Data Use To view your data usage, tap Settings > Data. You can Set mobile data limit on this screen. For more detail, tap Settings > Connections > Data usage. Swipe up to see how much data your apps use, ordered from most to least.