- 1 How do I check my Internet MB?
- 2 How can I check Zong full balance?
- 3 How can I check my Zong all in one month?
- 4 How we save Zong balance?
- 5 How can I get free MB on Zong?
- 6 How can I check my Zong number without balance?
- 7 How can I use Zong MBB SIM in mobile?
- 8 Which Internet device is best in Pakistan?
- 9 What is MBB device?
- 10 Is Zong device free?
- 11 How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- Dial *6767#
- Select Option -> Balance of MBB # -> Enter MBB Number XXXXXXXXXXX.
- You will receive an SMS on Zong Master # containing Balance of your MBB Number.
As many you asked, how can check Zong remaining MBs?
- To get all the Details *102*1#
- To check the remaining Minutes dial *102*2#
- To check the remaining SMS dial *102*3#
- To check the remaining MBs dial *102*4#
Also know, how can I check my current Zong package? To check your Zong package and many usage details, bundles and more by dial *310# on your mobile.
Considering this, how can I check my Zong device number?
- Dial *8# to find your Zong number or you can dial *100# to check it.
- You can also check it by sending a message to 667. Type MNP in the message body.
- Call Zong helpline to find out your mobile sim number.
Correspondingly, how can I activate Zong MBB online?
- Download My Zong App.
- Register your MBB Device on the app. To register enter the MBB Number and press arrow button.
- Set your Profile.
- Click Recharge on Home Page.
- Click More at the bottom right of My Zong App.
- Select MBB.
- Activate the MBB Bundle of your choice and press Subscribe Now.
- Bundle will be activated.
Further recharge can be done from the browse packs section. Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How do I check my Internet MB?
You can check the remaining MBs in the Jazz Weekly internet package by dialing *117*47*2#.
How can I check Zong full balance?
Add balance to Zong phone and Top Up Zong Phone code via scratch card also Recharge Zong Credit online. Simply key in *101* followed by the 14 digit number on your scratch card then # and press SEND. All Zong Prepaid and Postpaid customers can use this option irrespective of what package they are on.
How can I check my Zong all in one month?
- to subscribe dial *6464# > 4 > 2.
- to unsubscribe dial *6464#
How we save Zong balance?
Free Service to allow internet usage from Bundles only and saves your Mobile Balance. Dial *4004# to Subscribe.
How can I get free MB on Zong?
- Dial *6767# from your Zong master number and select option # 5 (Usage of MBB)
- Dial *102# from Zong MBB number (Charges Rs. 0.10+tax/Inquiry)
- Use myZong app.
How can I check my Zong number without balance?
Dial *100# in cell phone. Then press call button and wait after few seconds the Zong Sim number will be shown on your mobile screen. Select now free message and sent to a number. Now check zong number own in mobile screen.
How can I use Zong MBB SIM in mobile?
- Dial *6363# from your Zong MBB number.
- Select MBB Bundles.
- Select the bundles you want to activate.
- Inset the MBB SIM back in the Zong Mobile broad band device to use the data services.
Which Internet device is best in Pakistan?
- Jazz Home Wifi Device.
- ZONG 4G BOLT+
- Jazz Super 4G Wifi Device.
- ZONG 4G BOLT.
- PTCL Charji.
What is MBB device?
A mobile broadband (MBB) device provides a mobile computer with a wireless data connection to a cellular service. An MBB device supports one or more cellular radio technologies, such as GSM, 3G, CDMA, or LTE.
Is Zong device free?
To get Free MBB device, you need to subscribe to 6 or 12 months 75GB bundle. After subscribing any of the offers, you will get the Zong MBB device absolutely free.
How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.