- 1 Why can’t I change my Internet Explorer home page?
- 2 How do I set Google as my homepage on Internet Explorer?
- 3 How do I change my Internet homepage?
- 4 How do I make Google my homepage with Windows 10?
- 5 How do I change my Internet Explorer version?
- 6 How do you change the setting of Internet Explorer?
- 7 How do I change from MSN to Internet Explorer?
- 8 How do I change my homepage in Windows 10 edge?
- 9 How do I remove MSN from Internet Explorer?
- 10 How do I get back to my original homepage?
- 11 Why has my home page changed?
- 12 How do I make MSN my default?
- 13 How do I change my homepage on Windows 10 Chrome?
- 14 How do I change Google homepage?
- 15 How do you get to Internet Options in Windows 10?
- 16 How do I make Internet Explorer 11 my default?
In the top corner of Internet Explorer, select Tools , and then select Internet options. On the General tab, under Home page, enter the URL of the site you want to set as a homepage. You can add more than one URL. Or, to add the site you’re currently viewing, select Use current.
Why can’t I change my Internet Explorer home page?
Cause. This problem can occur for several reasons. Your computer may be infected with a virus, malicious code may have been run on the computer, or you may have installed a third-party software that changed your home page setting.
How do I set Google as my homepage on Internet Explorer?
- In the menu bar on the top of your browser, click Tools.
- Select Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- Under “Home page,” enter: www.google.com .
- Click OK.
- Restart your browser.
How do I change my Internet homepage?
Tap the “Enter a webpage” field. It’s at the top of the page. You should see the keyboard appear. On Android, tap Set a Homepage, then tap Custom.
How do I make Google my homepage with Windows 10?
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I change my Internet Explorer version?
To open Internet Explorer, select the Start button, type Internet Explorer, and then select the top search result. To be sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, select the Start button, select Settings > Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
How do you change the setting of Internet Explorer?
Open Internet Explorer, select Tools > Internet options. Select the Advanced tab. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, select Reset. In the box, Are you sure you want to reset all Internet Explorer settings?, select Reset.
How do I change from MSN to Internet Explorer?
- Click the Tools button in the top-right corner of the browser, then select Internet Options.
- The Internet Options dialog box will appear. Select the Programs tab.
- Locate and select Make Internet Explorer the default browser, then click OK.
How do I change my homepage in Windows 10 edge?
- In Microsoft Edge , select Settings and more > Settings , and then scroll down to Set your homepage.
- In the drop-down menu, select A specific page, enter the URL of the homepage you want, then select Save .
How do I remove MSN from Internet Explorer?
- Step One: Exit all programs that are running.
- Step Two: Click Start, then click Control Panel.
- Step Three: In Control Panel, click Programs.
- Step Four: Click Uninstall a program.
- Step Five: Select MSN Explorer and click Uninstall.
- Step Six: Click MSN Internet Software, MSN, or MSN Internet Access, then click Uninstall.
How do I get back to my original homepage?
Please go to Control Panel > Programs and Features, remove inbox.com toolbar from the list of installed program. This should restore your homepage back to Google. If not, open Internet Explorer, click Tools > Internet Options and change the homepage in the Homepage section on the first tab.
Why has my home page changed?
The most common reason is simply that there is malware on your machine that maliciously resets your homepage to something else every time you change it. … Regardless of why, if malware is the cause, then you’ll want to do two things. Remove that malware. Check out my “How do I remove malware?” article.
How do I make MSN my default?
- Sign in to MSN.
- Click Help & Settings, and then click Settings.
- In the link list on the left side of the page, click the Show All Settings link.
- Under the Internet Options section, click Set Home Page.
- Select one of the following options: • Use MSN Home as the home page.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I change my homepage on Windows 10 Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “Appearance,” turn on Show Home button.
- Below “Show Home button,” choose to use the New Tab page or a custom page.
How do I change Google homepage?
- In the top right corner of your computer’s browser, click the. button and select Settings from the drop down list.
- Find the Settings option labeled Appearance. Underneath it is a checkbox labeled Show Home button.
- Click Change to edit the web address of the homepage.
How do you get to Internet Options in Windows 10?
In Windows 10, type “internet options” in the Cortana Search box and you can then access Internet Options from the search result. If you’re running Windows 7, click the Start button and type “internet options” in the Search box. Click its shortcut and it will open Internet Options quickly.
How do I make Internet Explorer 11 my default?
- Open your IE 11 browser.
- Press F12 on your keyboard to open the IE Developer Tools pane.
- Select the Emulation tab.
- Select Edge (Default) from the Document mode drop down.
- Select Default from the User agent string drop down.