- 1 How can I check internet balance?
- 2 How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
- 3 How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- 4 How can I check my Zain account?
- 5 How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- 6 How do I check my mobile data?
- 7 How can I check my Zain SIM registration?
- 8 How can I buy data bundle on Zain?
- 9 How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
- 10 How can I share balance Zain to Zain?
- 11 How can I check my SIM balance?
- 12 How I check my data balance in idea?
- 13 How can I subscribe Mobily Internet?
- 14 How can I check my Maxis data balance?
- 15 How can I check Zain free minutes?
- 16 How can I activate Internet in Zain Bahrain?
In order to know Zain internet balance, you can press the code *405# on your mobile screen and the system will show you the remaining internet balance.
How can I check internet balance?
Last is the old USSD method in which you need to dial *121#. The USSD when run will show several options like my offers, talktime offers, data offers and more. Select the option my number option and it will show the balance and validity of your current plan.
How can I check my data balance in Zain postpaid?
– To check your remaining data balance, send BC to 959.
How can I recharge my Zain Internet?
- A variety of data caps, and a convenient recharge with free SMS! Now, it’s easier than ever to recharge your internet with Zain new scratch card instantly.
- To recharge your line, please use one of the below methods: – Dial *141*Voucher number# and press call.
- To check your balance or subscription expiry date:
How can I check my Zain account?
– Access your personal account “My Account” from Zain website using your line and you will get the number from the self-care. – Contact our customer service by calling 959 from a Zain number or 0590000959 for other operators.
How can I check my mobile internet balance?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How do I check my mobile data?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap on Connections.
- Tap Data Usage.
How can I check my Zain SIM registration?
Check Sim On Your ID (Iqama) Through your mobile For example, if you are a zain customer, then sending a blank SMS to 700123, will provide you with the information about how many sims are registered in the zain network in your name.
How can I buy data bundle on Zain?
- Send SMS with the code BC to 959.
- log in into My Account.
- For more information, please call customer service on 959 from your Zain line or 0590000959 or visit the nearest Zain shop.
How can I activate 5gb free Internet in Zain Kuwait?
To activate the 5 GB free internet daily kindly send: 5 to 90009 from the same number.
- Compose a new “text message”.
- Type “BT (space) number of the recipient (space) amount.
- Send it to 702702.
- Example: write “BT 0591234567 50” and send it to 702702.
How can I check my SIM balance?
- Type *125# and press dial. The balance should reflect on the screen.
- SMS BALANCE to 1250.
- Dial 1250. Follow the instructions to know your balance.
How I check my data balance in idea?
- Dial *199# from your Idea (Vi) number.
- Select the Net Balance option.
- Confirm the option.
- The balance will show up on your screen.
How can I subscribe Mobily Internet?
- Send the subscription command, which is mentioned in the table above, to 1100 via SMS.
- Call Mobily Customer Care Center at 1100.
- Visit Mobily outlets.
How can I check my Maxis data balance?
Maxis on Twitter: “@MattNazym Hi, you can check data usage by dialling *136*9#.
How can I check Zain free minutes?
Subscribers will be able to check their remaining balance and renew the service by visiting the self-service page http://www.speed.sa.zain.com, balances may also be checked by sending an SMS containing BC to 700212.
How can I activate Internet in Zain Bahrain?
To subscribe to service, Zain Bahrain customers must dial *555# to view the data add-ons menu. To activate the 4G service, customers must dial *440#.