We streamline your Internet Provider Search
Enter your Zip code and get acquainted with best Internet Options in your area
Get the most out of these familiar Internet Providers
Choosing the best Internet for my area is easy!
- Check for the internet availability in your location
- Ensure your speed needs
- Determine whether you wanna bundle the services
- Order the determined service and install
DSL Internet Providers in my area
Broadband Internet delivered using digital subscriber line (DSL) is very familiar throughout the United States. There are high chances that you can find at least one DSL internet providers by address
DSL uses already in-use phone lines to deliver high-speed Internet to homes and businesses. Most importantly it’s 10 times faster than the old dial-up Internet.
Here are the choices of the American population according to statistics
- 92% choose DSL
- 95% opt for cable
- About 10% choose Fiber
- Finally,97% choose satellite
Best Internet Service Providers
Best Cheap Internet plans
Price Guarantee for 2-years
Service coverage = 38 states
Best Business Internet
2 Users Free
Best Kinetic GIG Internet
30-day money back guarantee
2 Service coverage = 40 states
Best Satellite Internet
Price lock for 2-years
Service coverage = 50 states
Download Speeds – The Pace at which your Internet connection can collect data from the Internet!
Overview of the Best Internet Providers
*Speeds and Price may vary by location
Zip Code stats
- Maximum Internet speed available by any zip code ranges between 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- 57% of the Americans receive speeds between 100 Mbps to 1 Gbps
- 85% have broadband internet access with speeds of up to or more than 25Mbps
- Internet availability – 2 or more wired providers are available across 88% of the zip codes
- Furthermore, at least 3 or more providers are present across at least 56% of the zip codes
- Finally, 4 or more providers are available at 19% of the zip codes and 5 or more are present at 5% of the zip codes
How to determine the speed requirement for me?
Speed requirements for your household depend on various factors like your type of Online activity, and the number of Wi-Fi connected devices in your home
Speed requirements for basic Online activities
- Email checking and web surfing: 1-5 Mbps speeds
- HD Video streaming: 15-25 Mbps download speeds
- Online Gaming: 40-100 download speeds
- 4K video streaming: 150+ Mbps speeds
Upload Speeds – The Pace at which your device can send data back to the Internet
What is the minimum speed required for a modern household?
- If you’re a normal data user, we suggest the basic Internet speed of 25 Mbps. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recommends 25 Mbps as the minimum speed for most modern households
- If you do like to specialize Internet for activities like streaming and competitive Online Gaming, procure Internet plans with speeds above 50 Mbps
- Mind you! Smart connected homes do require consistent speeds of over 50 Mbps
What are rural Internet options?
Internet options for rural areas are available but is scarce. Find the best rural internet in my area
- Viasat offer high-speed satellite Internet to more than 90% of the rural areas starting from 25 Mbps Internet speeds
- Windstream offers cable Internet to over 25% of the rural areas with speeds starting from 15 Mbps
- Frontier offers high-speed DSL Internet to more than 40% of the rural areas with speeds starting from 6 Mbps
We compared, analyzed and listed out these cities with Fastest Download speeds!